Salisbury & District Bowling Association
John Ash Rules:
1. A team game of 3 rinks (12 players) the winners being decided on the aggregate scores over the 3 rinks.
2. The games will start at 6.30pm.
3. Before the start of the game the captain of the home team (the home team being the first team named on draw) will nominate a rink to play an extra end in the event of a tie at the end of 21 ends.
4. Games will be 21 ends and no time limit.
5. Each rink must have at least 1 man and at least 1 lady.
6. Dress will be grey below the waist and white or club shirt above.
7. Players must be bona-fide members of the club they are playing for and may not play for more than one team in the competition. Players belonging to Salisbury and District League Clubs must represent that club and not Five Rivers. The Five Rivers team shall consist only of players not registered to Salisbury and District League Clubs.
8. At the time of entry all teams shall advise the League secretary of any dates in January or February that they wish to avoid due to club tours or other commitments and if possible these dates will be avoided.
9. In the event that a club cannot field a team they shall forfeit the match and be responsible for payment of the match fees to Five Rivers.
10. Other than the rules mentioned above the game will be played under current: Laws of Sports – Crystal mark Edition or any subsequent edition.
11. The final will be played in white or Club Shirt and white trousers.
12. The trophy will be presented at the presentation evening.